2017 red snapper season
NOAA announced on May 2, 2017 that the Federally Permitted For-Hire Vessel's Red Snapper Season is June 1, 2017 until July 20 at 12:01 AM, 2017. NOTE: The 2017 For-Hire Red Snapper season is now CLOSED.
ASk us about special rates for Corporate trips.
Cost included in the initial charter rate is one (1) hour of fish cleaning, bottled waters, ice, all licenses, dead bait, use of tackle, and fun for up to 6 passengers (6 passenger max).
Cost not included in the initial charter rate is 30 cents per pound for fish cleaning after the first hour, customary deck-hand tip of 18-20% of charter price, fuel surcharge on certain trips, food/snacks, and live bait (can be caught or purchased from a bait boat when in operation).
BRING WITH YOU
- Rubber sole shoes
- Sunscreen / Hat / Sunglasses
- Drinks (Cans and plastic bottles please. Alcohol is allowed for persons over 21 years of age. Drinking should be done in moderation. One drunk can ruin a trip for everyone.)
- Food / Snacks
- If you tend to get sea sick, take motion sickness medicine per the directions (we recommend to take it the night before)
- Your sense of adventure
KEEP IN MIND
- A 50% deposit must be paid on all trips at the time of booking and is refundable if cancellation is received prior to 72 hours of departure date/time on all trips. The balance is expected to be paid via cash or credit at the dock prior to departure.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received within 72 hours of departure date/time on all trips.
- Should inclement weather be a concern within 72 hours before your charter, Captain Jimmy will contact you for a full refund or to re-book on the next available date.
- Fuel and bait costs strongly influence pricing, therefore prices are subject to change.
- Though billfish are the ultimate game fish and make beautiful trophies, they will not be harvested. ALL BILLFISH WILL BE PHOTOGRAPHED AND RELEASED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE (Except Swordfish)!